Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Multiple ones!

I started having children young, first it was one then two, three, four, five, six and finally my seventh child was a girl.  I couldn't imagine life without my daughter.  My boys I love them to death and they love me but something about having a kind of mini you is amazing.  Now, let me tell you how I stayed Fabulous while having children.
     You have to be extremely organized and focused on not losing yourself in the midst of child bearing.  Some mothers put there dreams off or forget their dreams of doing something positive or special for raising their children or marriage.  I know your children come first because good parenting provides good citizens.  But, if we as parents never find that passion or talent that we have; we will ultimately push our dreams onto our children.  We must find the inner child within to stay fresh and fabulous at every stage within our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment