Friday, August 16, 2013

Bedtime Battles!

     You know it's about 7 to 9pm depending on your child's age, and they do not want to go to sleep!  For me it's, "Mom can I have some water, or mom I'm too hot!"  Whatever the reason your child does not want to go to sleep it makes your mom time shorter.  So my mom-2-mom advice is to stay persistent and do not let up on the little ones.  Eventually they will know when bedtime comes it is truly time to go to sleep.  If you can complete dinner and bathing at the same time most nights then bedtime will be easier.  Yes, your kids will cry and pout but with no doubt do not give in.  You will thank me for this later!  Once my children are fast asleep then I have time to catch up on cleaning, complete a couple loads of laundry and possibly complete some college coursework.  Good luck mom's with the bedtime battle may you conquer yours peacefully and fabulously in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment