Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Don't Sass me Boy!

     Everyone has a time when their child does not agree with what you have told them so what do they do, sass and mumble under their breath.  Sternly I say "don't sass me boy!"  Sometimes that lightens the mood and we can move on and sometimes my child needs his quite time to rethink the situation.  If you have a similar opportunity, my  mom-2-mom tip would be to talk with your child away from the other children, just you and him.  Hearing out your child's concerns or theory will make your child feel like you value their opinion.  Now, in reality we as parents will need to stand our ground and teach our children that we are here not to live their life but to pass our knowledge on to them so that when they enter the world they will be a little more prepared for the constant changes.  I as a parent do not allow sass or back talking; in the real world no one else will either.  So on that note, if your child gives you that "look" and mumbles don't forget to tell them "Don't Sass me Boy" and continue on being FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment