Thursday, October 6, 2016

Working from home

The kids are off to school and your off of work, now what! If your trying to learn to work from home your probably not sure where to start! When I first began to work from home I was puzzling my brain on how to begin. I found this upcoming company called Tecademics! This is a Online University specifically targeted for Online Marketing. You can learn the ropes to become an Entrepreneur in their Entrepreneur course for about 100.00 dollars. Of course you can upgrade to different levels for a little more money. But, I think the $100.00 entrepreneur starter level is great to get your feet wet and start to learn. Check this link out if you want to see what this online marketing is all about http://7andfabulous.tcdmcs.com/tec. Let me know what you think. Would you like to learn from people who have already walked this path? Until next time, let's grow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment