Wednesday, October 5, 2016

More to life

So as I sit here watching my children gather their things for school, I begin to think It must be more to life! I work a regular 9-5 after college, support my children in their endeavors and I still feel like I have a higher calling! I do believe we as mothers have higher callings. Parenting is great, BUT we must never lose sight of being a FABULOUS woman first. Yes, first! When you look yourself in the mirror in the morning you should see a smiling soul of a reflection staring back at you! If you do not see this reflection you must start working on you now! Time waits for no one my dears! Enroll in some workout classes to lose the weight that is unwanted. ZUMBA is a great start! Learn a new makeup tutorial to give a little pep in your step! How about a new outfit, or a new class to learn something you didn't know? It is many things you can do to enhance your self as a woman first and a mother second! I stress this need to grow as a woman because one day your children will leave you in the empty nest stage of life and you don't want to begin to have a midlife crisis due to your lost identity! Plus, from experience your kids will be so grateful and inspired when they see mom continuing life and setting more great examples. To life and a better you! Until next time, get started on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment