Friday, October 14, 2016

Forums galore

As you all know, I began this work from home online journey and was very skeptical at first! So far I have learned so much by joining online forums! I did receive some feedback from other mothers who did'nt have the money for online academies at the moment, I understand! So I am here to inform you to get your butts on open forums and learn much as possible! You can try Wealthy Affiliate or Warrior forum to learn more about working online. I can not compare the two, this is not a review! But, from mother to mother, if your trying to learn more about online business forums are the place to be! Of course each forum has upgrades you can pay for if you want more access! Goodluck and let me know what you thought of those forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment