Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween treats are on the way!

Wow! October is already on the way! If your like me you are planning a Halloween party filled with frightful Halloween treats! Well, I was searching the World Wide Web for some ideas, costumes and Halloween stores that could help complete your scary night! What I found was extremely exciting!I love this character from frozen: Olaf Disguise Baby's Disney Frozen Olaf Deluxe Toddler Costume,White,Toddler S (2T) another great idea would be for the girls who LOVE Monster High Monster High Sweet 1600 Deluxe Draculaura Costume, Medium Do not think I had forgotten about your party supplies; for those head over to orientaltrading.com for a host of party items! Kids and adults will have a frightful good time! If you need party food ideas head over to allrecipes.com and check out the Halloween party ideas! I hope these ideas help you! I will let you know when I find more great Halloween costume ideas! Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment